Wednesday 4 May 2011

Been Away.

So, it has been a while since my last update. I have been away on holiday, which was a total disaster. It was terrible weather (the weather in the UK was far better) I got Flu, I was bored and ended up having to do work whilst away – the only difference being that my data usage cost me 10,000 times more because I was abroad.

Needless to say I was glad to be back, the only problem being that I have to go back there for 3 days because the work I did out there needs to be closed out with some conversations, [sarcasm]I can’t tell you how excited this concept makes me [/sarcasm].

So what else I miss – well the dog of course, though I am not sure the feeling was reciprocated, he seems to have a great time at my sister’s house and seems to get far more attention there and comes back spoiled and annoyed with me for deserting him. Also within 30 minutes of being home I popped into my garage and said hello to my bike, how I missed my daily exercise. I did try going to the gym whilst I was abroad – I had this great plan that I would use the time I was away to do some strength work but the aforementioned flu put paid to that idea. On top of that I still have the leftovers of the flu to deal with, so for my first two days at work I have had to use the train (maybe tomorrow I will get back in the saddle). Either way my feet are twitching and my desire to dice with death on the roads of London grows hourly – see you all out there very soon, meanwhile I shall console myself by looking wistfully at other cyclist as they ride by on my walk to the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment